ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. One ETHLend token can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00001502 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, IDEX, EtherDelta and Binance. In the last seven days, ETHLend has traded down 9.2% against the dollar. ETHLend has a market capitalization of $177.91 million and approximately $10.57 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005495 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $141.50 or 0.01232650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021504 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00061078 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.37 or 0.00534613 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008713 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.31 or 0.00115920 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002597 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
Buying and Selling ETHLend
ETHLend can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, EtherDelta, AEX, Bibox, HitBTC, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy ETHLend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ETHLend must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ETHLend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.