ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. ExclusiveCoin has a total market cap of $9.79 million and approximately $415,608.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be purchased for $2.21 or 0.00019238 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Upbit and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $780.49 or 0.06797630 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00037410 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003230 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00054182 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00006498 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00029290 BTC.
- ChainCoin (CHC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00004791 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, CoinExchange, Upbit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ExclusiveCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.