FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded up 16.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. One FUNCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002141 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. Over the last week, FUNCoin has traded down 32.9% against the U.S. dollar. FUNCoin has a total market cap of $1.45 million and approximately $1,031.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $778.56 or 0.06745710 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00037629 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003135 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.20 or 0.00053695 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00006572 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00028351 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00019273 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunCoin is a Bitshares-based asset that is to be used in various gaming projects, their promotional activities as well as for further development. FUNC's circulation is 100.000.000 tokens. “
Buying and Selling FUNCoin
FUNCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and OpenLedger DEX. It is not possible to buy FUNCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FUNCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FUNCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.