GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded 18.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. GameUnits has a total market capitalization of $603,865.00 and approximately $2,001.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GameUnits coin can now be bought for $0.17 or 0.00001514 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, GameUnits has traded 9.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.37 or 0.00647971 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016337 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008265 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003934 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.48 or 0.00221977 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000912 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00054748 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.43 or 0.00064728 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
GameUnits Coin Trading
GameUnits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase GameUnits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameUnits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameUnits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.