GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 38.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. One GUESS token can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001413 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. During the last week, GUESS has traded flat against the US dollar. GUESS has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $19,422.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005512 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.16 or 0.01234270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021598 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00061033 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $61.93 or 0.00541511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.28 or 0.00116138 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.79 or 0.00365414 BTC.
GUESS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
GUESS Token Trading
GUESS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not possible to buy GUESS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GUESS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GUESS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.