Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded up 6.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 27th. During the last week, Humaniq has traded down 3% against the dollar. One Humaniq token can now be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00002752 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Upbit, YoBit and Bittrex. Humaniq has a market capitalization of $52.83 million and $2.41 million worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00011072 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005392 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $144.39 or 0.01226670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00021726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00060506 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $67.41 or 0.00572689 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008398 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.60 or 0.00115517 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.10 or 0.00374656 BTC.
Humaniq Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Upbit, EtherDelta, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.