HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. HyperStake has a market cap of $12.63 million and $15,745.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, HyperStake has traded down 9.4% against the dollar. One HyperStake coin can now be bought for about $0.0113 or 0.00000099 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, BX Thailand and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.36 or 0.00326883 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00025479 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001519 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001760 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00018686 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00013919 BTC.
HyperStake Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
Buying and Selling HyperStake
HyperStake can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy HyperStake directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperStake must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HyperStake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperStake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.