ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. During the last seven days, ICON has traded 23.4% lower against the dollar. ICON has a market capitalization of $3.00 billion and $43.48 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ICON token can currently be purchased for about $7.89 or 0.00068445 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, OKEx, COSS and Huobi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00010682 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $142.05 or 0.01232730 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.03 or 0.00061045 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $64.21 or 0.00557244 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.24 or 0.00140961 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.36 or 0.00115948 BTC.
ICON Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Huobi, COSS, Binance, HitBTC and OKEx. It is not possible to buy ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.