indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded 12% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. In the last week, indaHash has traded flat against the dollar. indaHash has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $2.20 million worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One indaHash token can now be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00003058 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005495 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.50 or 0.01232650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021504 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00061078 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $61.37 or 0.00534613 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008713 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.31 or 0.00115920 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002597 BTC.
indaHash Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IndaHash is an influencer marketing platform that aims to connect brands, influencers, and the audience. The Indahash will allow discovering, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns. Moreover, the platform will be powered by the IndaHash token (IDH), an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange between brands and influencers. “
indaHash Token Trading
indaHash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex. It is not presently possible to purchase indaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.