IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded down 8.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Over the last seven days, IntenseCoin has traded down 32.4% against the US dollar. IntenseCoin has a total market cap of $10.47 million and $27,294.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IntenseCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0303 or 0.00000265 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $325.42 or 0.02847620 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00042834 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00029100 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00047167 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011953 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003298 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
IntenseCoin Coin Trading
IntenseCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IntenseCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IntenseCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.