KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded up 29.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. KuCoin Shares has a total market capitalization of $900.55 million and $8.15 million worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, KuCoin Shares has traded down 12.2% against the U.S. dollar. One KuCoin Shares coin can currently be bought for approximately $9.89 or 0.00086836 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010733 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.12 or 0.01238870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021602 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00060704 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $62.59 or 0.00549480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.28 or 0.00116540 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $42.79 or 0.00375680 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KCS is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issued by the Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange. The token holders benefit from bonuses (50% of the total trading fees charged by the platform), trading fee discounts, and other special services. Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange will buy back 100 million of the 200 million total tokens issued and burned them. “
Buying and Selling KuCoin Shares
KuCoin Shares can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is not possible to buy KuCoin Shares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KuCoin Shares must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KuCoin Shares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.