LockChain (CURRENCY:LOC) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 27th. During the last week, LockChain has traded down 28.5% against the U.S. dollar. One LockChain token can now be purchased for $1.97 or 0.00017158 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta and HitBTC. LockChain has a total market cap of $18.28 million and $30,190.00 worth of LockChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00086567 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002209 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00015469 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003800 BTC.
LockChain Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Loco is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency using the Quark algorithm. It features fast transactions through InstantX and anonymous payments through Darksend. “
Buying and Selling LockChain
LockChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase LockChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LockChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LockChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LockChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.