MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded up 11.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. One MinexCoin coin can currently be bought for $22.80 or 0.00198407 BTC on major exchanges. MinexCoin has a total market cap of $68.40 million and $139,664.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded 9.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00010928 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005453 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $142.02 or 0.01232080 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00021611 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.02 or 0.00060928 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.28 or 0.00540283 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008577 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.30 or 0.00115395 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42.16 or 0.00365805 BTC.
MinexCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MinexCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.