Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. In the last week, Monaco has traded up 1.1% against the dollar. One Monaco token can now be bought for about $12.93 or 0.00112983 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, BigONE, Livecoin and Binance. Monaco has a total market capitalization of $170.57 million and approximately $10.62 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010961 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005510 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.46 or 0.01236410 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021585 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.93 or 0.00060595 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $61.29 or 0.00535673 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008690 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.24 or 0.00115757 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002606 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, Qryptos, Huobi, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Bit-Z, Coinrail, BigONE, EXX, Upbit, Liqui, Gate.io, Bittrex, Coinnest, OKEx and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Monaco directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.