MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded up 12.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. MonaCoin has a market cap of $357.57 million and approximately $4.91 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MonaCoin coin can now be bought for about $6.27 or 0.00054803 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Zaif, CryptoBridge, Livecoin and Bitbank. During the last week, MonaCoin has traded down 23.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,506.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,113.60 or 0.09731260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,638.31 or 0.14316500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $181.95 or 0.01590010 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $324.70 or 0.02837460 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $186.84 or 0.01632740 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.69 or 0.00259462 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.90 or 0.00165126 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00052566 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $454.74 or 0.03973760 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbank, EXX, Bittrex, Bleutrade, CryptoBridge, Zaif, Livecoin and Fisco. It is not possible to purchase MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.