Monero (CURRENCY:XMR) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 27th. In the last week, Monero has traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Monero has a market cap of $5.21 billion and approximately $68.49 million worth of Monero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero coin can currently be purchased for approximately $332.60 or 0.02886410 BTC on exchanges including Abucoins, Exmo, Braziliex and BTC-Alpha.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00043033 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00028001 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.64 or 0.00048916 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00011757 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003400 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monero (XMR) is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. The coin is based on Proof of Work and has a block reward that varies smoothly. The difficulty retargets every block with a sixty second block target. Monero uses a Ring Signature system to protect your privacy, allowing users to make untraceable transactions. “
Monero Coin Trading
Monero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Binance, Exmo, Kraken, Braziliex, HitBTC, Bittrex, Gate.io, Bisq, Qryptos, Exrates, Livecoin, OKEx, SouthXchange, Mercatox, Tux Exchange, BTC-Alpha, Coinroom, Abucoins, Cryptomate, Upbit, Bithumb, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Cryptox and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Monero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.