Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. During the last week, Mysterium has traded down 28% against the US dollar. One Mysterium token can now be purchased for $0.91 or 0.00007939 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex and IDEX. Mysterium has a market cap of $17.69 million and $1.68 million worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005464 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $139.37 or 0.01218250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00021441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00060999 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.75 or 0.00487330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008742 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.41 or 0.00117247 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $40.49 or 0.00353918 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Buying and Selling Mysterium
Mysterium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mysterium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mysterium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.