ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 15% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 27th. Over the last week, ParkByte has traded down 8.5% against the US dollar. One ParkByte coin can now be bought for approximately $1.23 or 0.00010572 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $5.84 million and $90,374.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00050946 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.85 or 0.01335350 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00014592 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00051480 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004559 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006122 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00015532 BTC.
ParkByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.