Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 27th. One Pesetacoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0904 or 0.00000791 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Pesetacoin has traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pesetacoin has a total market cap of $11.98 million and $61,257.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $181.09 or 0.01584620 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003852 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005768 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00036030 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.23 or 0.00063280 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005378 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002347 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002237 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PesetaCoin is a scrypt altcoin like Litecoin. The block time is one minute and the diffiuclty retargets using the Kimoto Gravity Well. The starting block reward is 166 PTC and halves every year. The coin is merged mineable and has a negligable premine of 0.016%. “
Buying and Selling Pesetacoin
Pesetacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Pesetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pesetacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pesetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.