PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. During the last week, PinkCoin has traded down 19.5% against the U.S. dollar. One PinkCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0457 or 0.00000399 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. PinkCoin has a market capitalization of $17.42 million and $214,659.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $784.13 or 0.06858320 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00037400 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00056330 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00029290 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001232 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001733 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000049 BTC.
PinkCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PinkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.