Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. During the last seven days, Pluton has traded 23.9% lower against the dollar. Pluton has a total market cap of $16.46 million and $45,667.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pluton token can now be bought for approximately $19.36 or 0.00168933 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00010727 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005446 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $139.20 or 0.01217460 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00021320 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00062070 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.71 or 0.00496038 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008741 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.28 or 0.00116186 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $41.27 or 0.00361005 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Pluton Token Trading
Pluton can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pluton must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.