Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded 18.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. During the last seven days, Populous has traded 28.4% higher against the US dollar. Populous has a total market cap of $2.32 billion and approximately $7.96 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Populous token can now be purchased for $62.59 or 0.00549480 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Radar Relay, Token Store and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010733 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.12 or 0.01238870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021602 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00060704 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.28 or 0.00116540 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $42.79 or 0.00375680 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00018025 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Populous Token Trading
Populous can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta, OKEx, Mercatox, Token Store and Radar Relay. It is not currently possible to buy Populous directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Populous must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Populous using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.