PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. During the last seven days, PostCoin has traded down 16.2% against the dollar. One PostCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0474 or 0.00000413 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. PostCoin has a total market cap of $751,564.00 and $3,778.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00141196 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008640 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00040268 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00020733 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00049886 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00015532 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Postcoin is the official cryptocrurrency of the Altcoinboard forum. The forum allows you to earn tokens for every post you make and then exchange them in the forum's Exchange Center for POST coins. “
PostCoin Coin Trading
PostCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase PostCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PostCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.