Publica (CURRENCY:PBL) traded up 7.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 27th. One Publica token can now be purchased for $1.15 or 0.00010002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Publica has traded 23.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Publica has a market cap of $21.31 million and approximately $191,101.00 worth of Publica was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005464 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $139.37 or 0.01218250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00021441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00060999 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.75 or 0.00487330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008742 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.41 or 0.00117247 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $40.49 or 0.00353918 BTC.
Publica Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Publica is a decentralized publishing platform that plans to connect authors and readers. The publica platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to create the largest publisher, in which readers can purchase (with READ tokens) access keys for the literary. The content will be stored in a decentralized immutable storage allowing the publisher to have zero inventory and at the same time provide an platform with a variety of literary accessible. “
Publica Token Trading
Publica can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Publica directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Publica must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Publica using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Publica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Publica and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.