PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 27th. One PutinCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0197 or 0.00000171 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Livecoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. PutinCoin has a market capitalization of $6.22 million and approximately $17,283.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded down 27.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.90 or 0.00643546 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 28.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016563 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00008125 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003916 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.96 or 0.00235750 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000922 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00053698 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00064362 BTC.
PutinCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
PutinCoin Coin Trading
PutinCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase PutinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PutinCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PutinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.