Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 30.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Over the last week, Qbic has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Qbic has a market cap of $3.47 million and $235,175.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $16.81 or 0.00147245 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $783.07 or 0.06846820 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00037680 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003257 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00042061 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00006587 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00029055 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00018929 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to buy Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.