Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. During the last week, Qtum has traded 16.6% lower against the US dollar. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $2.98 billion and approximately $226.98 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qtum coin can currently be bought for about $40.31 or 0.00349841 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoolCoin, Gate.io, ZB.COM and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001278 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004723 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.36 or 0.00089940 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010010 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001711 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001102 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000048 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Bit-Z, ZB.COM, EXX, COSS, Liqui, OKEx, BigONE, Lbank, HitBTC, Bittrex, CoolCoin, BCEX, Coinone, Allcoin, CoinEgg, Gate.io, Qryptos, LiteBit.eu, Huobi, CoinExchange, Upbit, Livecoin, Coinrail, Kucoin, Bleutrade, Quoine, Binance, Bitfinex and Bithumb. It is not currently possible to purchase Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.