RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 9.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 27th. RaiBlocks has a total market cap of $2.50 billion and approximately $25.77 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, RaiBlocks has traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One RaiBlocks coin can now be bought for approximately $18.73 or 0.00164388 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Mercatox, BitGrail and RightBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,504.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,118.03 or 0.09815020 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,637.21 or 0.14372900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.25 or 0.01591180 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $328.92 or 0.02887530 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $184.74 or 0.01621830 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.88 or 0.00262287 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00053189 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $453.77 or 0.03983610 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00000838 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
RaiBlocks Coin Trading
RaiBlocks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, CoinFalcon, Mercatox, BitGrail, Kucoin, RightBTC and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.