ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. ReddCoin has a market capitalization of $336.58 million and approximately $6.76 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ReddCoin has traded down 17.4% against the dollar. One ReddCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0117 or 0.00000103 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Coinhouse, Bittrex and Bleutrade.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $773.34 or 0.06824780 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.40 or 0.00127051 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.49 or 0.00145569 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00025195 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $92.05 or 0.00812389 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00086878 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00050608 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.39 or 0.01344910 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.26 or 0.00335493 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Cryptopia, Coinhouse, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to buy ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.