Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. One Rise coin can currently be bought for about $0.77 or 0.00006736 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Rise has traded 15.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Rise has a total market cap of $87.50 million and approximately $2.13 million worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.77 or 0.00128672 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00057504 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002508 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003456 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00017425 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.