SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. One SALT token can currently be purchased for about $7.86 or 0.00069341 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Upbit, Binance and Huobi. SALT has a market capitalization of $416.22 million and $11.93 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SALT has traded 18.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010727 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005384 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $139.61 or 0.01232030 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00021554 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.95 or 0.00061313 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $62.27 or 0.00549524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008783 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.23 or 0.00116788 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00018379 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Huobi, Liqui, Gate.io, Radar Relay, OKEx, Upbit and Token Store. It is not currently possible to buy SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.