Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) traded 26.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. One Scorecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0744 or 0.00000644 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Scorecoin has traded 16.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Scorecoin has a market capitalization of $3.11 million and $14,558.00 worth of Scorecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $182.68 or 0.01581040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003809 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005774 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00036356 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00060549 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005366 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002354 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002194 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Scorecoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Scorecoin
Scorecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Scorecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scorecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scorecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scorecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.