Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 7.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 27th. Skycoin has a total market capitalization of $188.91 million and $736,005.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Skycoin has traded 26.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Skycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $25.83 or 0.00225878 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and C2CX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005512 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $141.16 or 0.01234270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021598 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00061033 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.93 or 0.00541511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.28 or 0.00116138 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.79 or 0.00365414 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C2CX. It is not presently possible to buy Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.