Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded 15.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 27th. Snovio has a market capitalization of $45.13 million and $2.13 million worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Snovio token can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00000945 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Tidex and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Snovio has traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00011072 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005392 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $144.39 or 0.01226670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00021726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00060506 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.41 or 0.00572689 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008398 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.60 or 0.00115517 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.10 or 0.00374656 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Snovio Token Trading
Snovio can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Snovio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Snovio must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Snovio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.