Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. One Social token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.60 or 0.00005203 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Mercatox, CoinExchange and YoBit. Social has a total market cap of $9.98 million and approximately $24,595.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Social has traded down 10.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00010737 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005454 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.38 or 0.01222610 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021523 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.13 or 0.00062141 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $59.49 or 0.00518121 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008706 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.38 or 0.00116500 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $42.46 or 0.00369844 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Social Token Trading
Social can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Social directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Social using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.