SONM (CURRENCY:SNM) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 27th. Over the last seven days, SONM has traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar. One SONM token can currently be bought for $0.35 or 0.00003058 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, OKEx and HitBTC. SONM has a total market cap of $125.46 million and $2.85 million worth of SONM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010955 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005511 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $141.40 or 0.01239230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00061983 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008715 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.12 or 0.00526846 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.23 or 0.00115990 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002617 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SONM is a a multi-purpose decentralized supercomputer for general purpose computing, allowig users to monetize their idle hardware and providing services that range from site hosting to scientific calculations. The SONM project implements a fog computing structure instead of a costly cloud structure, reducing middlemen fees. The SNM token is required to buy and sell computational power in the SONM network. “
Buying and Selling SONM
SONM can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, Tidex, Liqui, YoBit, COSS, Binance, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase SONM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SONM must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SONM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SONM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.