Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 27th. Over the last week, Spectrecoin has traded 1% higher against the US dollar. Spectrecoin has a total market capitalization of $63.26 million and approximately $196,399.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spectrecoin coin can now be purchased for about $3.04 or 0.00026166 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005734 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $41.59 or 0.00357547 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.28 or 0.00139987 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004444 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008724 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.31 or 0.00286370 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00039153 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001196 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00019609 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.66 or 0.00048628 BTC.
Spectrecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Spectrecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.