Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Sphere has a total market cap of $18.76 million and $1.17 million worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Sphere has traded down 16.3% against the US dollar. One Sphere coin can now be purchased for $6.08 or 0.00053000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $73.38 or 0.00640000 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00015904 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007926 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.68 or 0.00241466 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003873 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000924 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.53 or 0.00065629 BTC.
- AudioCoin (ADC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000136 BTC.
Sphere Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Sphere Coin Trading
Sphere can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sphere must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.