Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Status has a total market capitalization of $1.01 billion and approximately $81.21 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Status has traded 14.2% lower against the dollar. One Status token can now be purchased for $0.29 or 0.00002553 BTC on major exchanges including Gatecoin, BigONE, ChaoEX and AEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010733 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.12 or 0.01238870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021602 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00060704 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $62.59 or 0.00549480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.28 or 0.00116540 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.79 or 0.00375680 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Upbit, Huobi, Livecoin, Liqui, Cobinhood, ChaoEX, Bittrex, Tidex, HitBTC, BigONE, AEX, Kucoin, Bitfinex, Binance, Gatecoin, IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.