Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded down 11.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Sumokoin has a market cap of $15.59 million and approximately $263,782.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded 30.9% lower against the US dollar. One Sumokoin coin can now be purchased for $5.51 or 0.00048034 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $324.43 or 0.02825900 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00043866 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00030000 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00011867 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002908 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sumokoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.