Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Synergy has a total market capitalization of $11.20 million and approximately $20,287.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Synergy coin can currently be purchased for about $3.32 or 0.00028988 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. Over the last week, Synergy has traded 15.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $783.22 or 0.06853680 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00037499 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00053680 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001247 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 41.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001722 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Synergy Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Buying and Selling Synergy
Synergy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Synergy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synergy must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Synergy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.