TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 12.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. TenX has a total market cap of $279.33 million and approximately $13.96 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, TenX has traded down 5.2% against the US dollar. One TenX token can now be bought for approximately $2.67 or 0.00023304 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, Liqui, Kucoin and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00010959 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005521 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $142.25 or 0.01242050 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021577 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00060934 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $63.10 or 0.00550983 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008726 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.33 or 0.00116407 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $42.67 or 0.00372599 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Huobi, HitBTC, Liqui, Livecoin, ChaoEX, CoolCoin, Coinrail, OKEx, EtherDelta, Bit-Z, Gate.io, BigONE, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.