Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 27th. One Terracoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.30 or 0.00002640 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. Over the last week, Terracoin has traded down 17.8% against the US dollar. Terracoin has a total market capitalization of $6.71 million and approximately $34,966.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,530.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,652.85 or 0.14393100 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00053248 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.48 or 0.00483150 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00032925 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00034605 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.46 or 0.01184570 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005042 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003803 BTC.
Terracoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Terracoin (abbreviated TRC) is a peer to peer decentralized currency based on Bitcoin. Terracoin was launched on the 26th of October 2012 and is an SHA-256 coin with a hard cap of 42 million coins. The block time is 2 minutes and the block reward is initially set to 20 TRC. The block reward halves every four years and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks or every hour. There was no premine. It is similar to Bitcoin, but with faster transactions, and improved security by having merged mining and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty recalculation. The Terracoin Foundation was formed to provide stable development, improved security and better community involvement for Terracoin. The TRC Dev Team is currently implementing DASH’s decentralized governance, masternodes, and instant sent. “
Buying and Selling Terracoin
Terracoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy Terracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Terracoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Terracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.