Tierion (CURRENCY:TNT) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 27th. Tierion has a market capitalization of $112.64 million and approximately $30.17 million worth of Tierion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tierion token can currently be purchased for about $0.26 or 0.00002291 BTC on exchanges including BigONE, Binance, Gate.io and ChaoEX. In the last seven days, Tierion has traded up 22.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00010955 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005491 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.35 or 0.01232070 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021633 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.15 or 0.00062282 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $61.15 or 0.00533012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.28 or 0.00115735 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002614 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tierion is a platform for data verification. Tierion works by creating a proof that links data to a transaction on a blockchain. This is called anchoring. Anyone with this proof can verify the data’s integrity and timestamp without relying on a trusted authority. “
Buying and Selling Tierion
Tierion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Huobi, HitBTC, Liqui, BigONE, Gate.io, ChaoEX and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Tierion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tierion must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tierion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tierion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tierion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.