TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 27th. TokenCard has a total market capitalization of $74.42 million and approximately $75,071.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TokenCard token can currently be bought for $3.05 or 0.00025844 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoDerivatives, HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, TokenCard has traded 1.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00011072 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005392 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $144.39 or 0.01226670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00021726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00060506 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.41 or 0.00572689 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008398 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.60 or 0.00115517 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.10 or 0.00374656 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
Buying and Selling TokenCard
TokenCard can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoDerivatives, EtherDelta, Liqui, YoBit, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase TokenCard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenCard must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TokenCard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenCard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.