TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded up 46.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Over the last week, TrueFlip has traded up 0.1% against the US dollar. One TrueFlip token can currently be bought for $2.00 or 0.00017526 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, YoBit and Livecoin. TrueFlip has a market capitalization of $12.52 million and $208,467.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00010796 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005458 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $139.95 or 0.01224670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00062147 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57.05 or 0.00499239 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008737 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.31 or 0.00116511 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $42.14 or 0.00368743 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “True Flip is a blockchain lottery platform. True Flip developed a bitcoin-based and fair-proof lottery 6/49 (Powerball*) and plan to make at least 3 more lottery games. “
TrueFlip Token Trading
TrueFlip can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase TrueFlip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueFlip must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueFlip using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.