Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 13% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Over the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 2.1% lower against the dollar. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $205.92 million and $1.34 million worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for about $5.23 or 0.00045710 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,533.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,121.64 or 0.09803720 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,643.05 or 0.14361100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.93 or 0.01590170 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $329.67 or 0.02881460 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $193.04 or 0.01687240 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.98 or 0.00262023 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.79 or 0.00172976 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00054448 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $458.55 or 0.04007940 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.