Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded 34.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. During the last week, Verify has traded down 25.8% against the US dollar. One Verify token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.55 or 0.00013533 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Token Store and YoBit. Verify has a total market cap of $18.76 million and $158,632.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005464 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $139.37 or 0.01218250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00021441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00060999 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.75 or 0.00487330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008742 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.41 or 0.00117247 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.49 or 0.00353918 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Verify directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.