Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 27th. One Veritaseum token can now be purchased for $383.57 or 0.03363170 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox, Token Store and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Veritaseum has traded down 10.8% against the U.S. dollar. Veritaseum has a total market capitalization of $781.19 million and approximately $513,384.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010711 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.48 or 0.01231720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021528 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000605 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.96 or 0.00060983 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $62.96 or 0.00552035 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008764 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.27 or 0.00116374 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00018280 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Veritaseum Token Trading
Veritaseum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, EtherDelta and Token Store. It is not possible to purchase Veritaseum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veritaseum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Veritaseum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.