Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Over the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded down 15.1% against the dollar. One Vertcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $4.65 or 0.00040543 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CryptoBridge, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. Vertcoin has a market capitalization of $198.61 million and approximately $2.88 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,534.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,120.28 or 0.09759100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,647.58 or 0.14352500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $182.10 or 0.01586320 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $328.91 or 0.02865200 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $191.30 or 0.01666450 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.98 or 0.00261143 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.04 or 0.00174542 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00053892 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $458.48 or 0.03993960 BTC.
Vertcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittylicious, Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg, Poloniex, Bleutrade, SouthXchange, Coingi and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.